Parents wishing to enroll a child in the Fall Two's program may do so if the child is 2 ½ years old by September 30th. In addition, we are pleased to announce a mid-year Two's class, starting in January, for children who turn 2 and a half during the month. The child does not need to be toilet trained.
Space is limited to 9 children. There is one lead teacher and one assistant teacher in each classroom.
Choose two days a week (Tuesday/Thursday) or three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
Goals include, but are not limited to:
- Know their names and names of people close to them
- Recognize some colors, numbers, shapes, letters
- Learn to listen to a short story
- Be able to separate from parent happily
- Have a positive feeling about school
- Begin playing cooperatively with other children
- Be able to express needs to others
- Control of body movement
- Be able to complete a simple puzzle
- Introduce fine motor skills for cutting, gluing and drawing
- Increase eye-hand coordination
- Know Jesus loves them
- Enjoy singing songs about Jesus
- Repeat a few lines of a simple prayer